Corona: Information about Infection control measures in public transport
Please observe the behavioural and hygiene measures in public transport.
- Touch as little as possible in/on the bus. Use door knobs and holders: Wear gloves or use a sleeve.
- As far as possible, keep your distance from other passengers and the driving personnel.
- Observe the cough and sneeze etiquette.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after a journey on public transport.
- If possible, do not drive during peak times (school traffic).
- Keep your hands away from your face if possible.
You can reach us here:
Service phone number:
currently exist Maintenance work on the connection search of the VBN. For this reason, please temporarily use the following link for your connection search.
Thank you for your understanding!